Elevation Recruitment are delighted to be working closely with a leading name in the design and manufacture of high performance heat exchange units and cooling modules.
Role: Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
Salary: Circa £40,000
Location: Shipley, BD17
Hours: Monday to Thursday (08:30 - 17:00) and Friday (08:30 - 13:30)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Auditing and approving new suppliers to DNMN in line with the Supplier Quality Assurance manual and procedures
- Manage supplier quality performance by monitoring, communicating and developing improvement activities working with suppliers
- Manage immediate supplier quality concerns by coordinating activities to mitigate risks and secure supply of good quality parts to DNMN
- Manage the development of non-performing suppliers ensuring that robust action plans are implemented
- Regularly audit suppliers to ensure development activities are on track and any risks are identified and mitigated by joint activity with suppliers
- Track the suppliers APQP timing plans ensuring that the key gateways are achieved
- Carefully review the suppliers control plans and FMEAs prior to project launch to ensure that these are effective for quality assurance to DNMN culminating in the PPAP/PSW approval
- Conduct thorough product and process audits prior to sign off to ensure supplier readiness
- An active IATF16949 auditor participating in internal audits.
For more information, please contact Jemma Aylesbury on (phone number removed) or at