Position: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Wellingborough / Remote
Salary: £37K - £42K
I have a new opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer in a rapidly expanding data centre environment. This role will see you work under the MSP Technical Lead and provide support for many different IT needs. You will also be involved in high level customer and internal projects aimed at improving IT capabilities across many services and at the same time build your own knowledge and skills across a wide range of technologies.
This is also a fantastic opportunity if you are not only looking for a thriving environment where you will develop your skills and work on some exciting tech/projects but if you like a work life balance. My client is offering hybrid working which suits YOU, one day a month, one day a week or 5 days a week in the office it is up to you.
* Fully paid for Certifications
* Private Medical and Healthcare
* Generous holiday allowance
* Excellent Pension
* Flexible Working
* My Perks
* Fun and Vibrant working environment
* Monthly outings
* Configuration and Support of virtual environments including Hyper-V and VMWare.
* High level projects including the installation and configuration of customer environments.
* Installation of equipment within our data centre.
* Installation of equipment within third party data centres across Europe.
* Supporting current customer environments.
* Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, and 2022.
* Server build and configuration.
* Understanding of Windows Server roles.
* Practical Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory and Group Policy.
* Experience of installation and configuration of Microsoft Exchange and SQL server.
* Comprehensive knowledge of IT and network configuration.
* Experience implementing and maintaining network security.
* Understanding of Linux and its configuration.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply by sending in your CV ASAP